Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Relieved!

Oh I'm relieved!  I applied to the job a little over a week ago at the same hospital the MedStud does rotations at.  It's a child and adolescent psych position.  They haven't rejected me!  Hope does help!

I would love this job for multiple reasons: it's 15 minutes from my house versus 40 minutes like my current job.  I would work at the hospital he does rotations at and be able to see him!  Plus he is interested in specializing eventually in child and adolescent psych, and I think it would be awesome to work with him in this area.  My dream is that he will become a child/adolescent psychiatrist and I will get my psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner, and we would have a practice together.  That.  Would.  Be.  Awesome.

The only thing though...I've never worked with kids before, and I'm scared I wouldn't like it.  I'm going to call the nurse recruiter tomorrow morning to see if she received my application and see if I could come shadow a nurse there for a few days to see if I would like it.  I really, really hope I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment