Sunday, September 11, 2011

Busy, busy.

Well, adjusting to having the MedStud be gone basically all day, every day has been interesting.  He gets up early to work out around 0600 and leaves for school at 0730.  Has class until 1200.  Studies at the school until about 1900.  I'm really hopeful that his new study habits will improve his grades!  He also just bought some study aids, specifically for Microbiology, Pathology, and the Step 1.  He decided he's a visual learner (aka photographic memory), and these study books have lots of great visuals in them.  I don't remember what they're called, just that he got them off Amazon.

I also had a revelation the other day.  I kept thinking, "What if this is that last time we'll ever spend time together?  What if I died tomorrow?"  It made me so overwhelmed to realize that my time with the MedStud is precious.  I knew this already, but the feeling was so powerful that I started crying.  I love him so much, and appreciate all he is willing to go through to achieve his dreams and provide for our family.  He is amazing.  Go hug your MedStud tonight and tell him how much you appreciate him and how proud you are of him.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment